Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

ORIS SWING MKII

Hi all good souls here...

I'm an owner of a ORIS SWING MKII system.

There is a fuzz on several forums about those SWING MKII's and the fuzz is caused by severel things as I see it:

1. Still not many heard them.

2. Ravings around the forums about those speakers either helps, as if you don't know the personal "raver", there if no reference to be found in the raving itself. Only a happy person who likes his gear very much and who is he? Is he deaf or has he "Golden Ears"?

3. Most ravings can be found on the manufactores homepage forum: http://forum.bd-design.nl/forum.php
Thanks God it's not the manufactor himself who raves there. It's me + some other more modest guys.

4. Judging them by looking at pictures either helps.

5. Making conclusions before a personal listen, leaves you without the experience in scale 1:1.

6. Can a BMS diver be optimized for incredible performance in a well designed horn?

7. There are still too few places where one may listen to them.

8. Those many hundreds who actually listened to them and dropped dead on the floor is no longer alive. Ooooops...

9. Those many who survived the shock are not forum ravers. Except Gordan and a few and me.

10. Then there are a big flok of people that hate horns. So they are not willing to give this system chance.

11. The secrets behind the ORIS SWING system noone want's to expose. This can be understood for a comercial point of view. The world is full of copyists.
But shall we say 40 years of intensively research on filtering and speaker building are built into them. Nothing was forgotten here.

12. The those who have a competitive issue, are not those who will tell that this system is shining.

13. The good thing is that more more are buying these *bang for the buck* speakers and are often willing to demonstrate.

14. Where those owners excists can be informed by the Manufactorer. Contact them.

Finally I'm open to anyone on this planet to come to my place and a session is easily arranged. + accomodation if you come from far away and need a sleep over.

But.....many in the game of High Efficiency speakers cheats themselves not spending the buck it cost to have a listen. It might very well be your last speaker buy, and what is that travelling buck then meaning?

You are most welcome to PM me through this forums tutorials if interested.
Or just look up. I put my contact email there.
This means that I will not repond to comments, questions critics or anything else here on this forum. Pleas email me insted off and I shall respond.

My post here was not to show off, it is an invitation, and I hope you see it that way.

Warm regards

Gerner

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Topic - ORIS SWING MKII - gerner.christensen@g.mail.com 12:56:57 01/03/08 (11)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.