In Reply to: Refresher course posted by geoffkait on December 3, 2015 at 10:18:12:
It would be great if you'd provide the basic equations or an example. For example, a five hundred pound roof-top air conditioner with a fundamental vibration frequency of "x" Hz. What isolation mount would be needed to damp that frequency by, say, 30 dB in office areas?
We are inclusive and diverse. But dissent will not be tolerated.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - REVIEW: Machina Dynamica Baby Promethean Mini Isolators Accessory - HiOnFi 14:38:46 11/30/15 (13)
- Have the rusty ones sold out?... - DeKay 18:45:11 11/30/15 (5)
- I hope not - 4everyoung 20:10:04 11/30/15 (4)
- Not a happy customer, just old and rusty. NT - DeKay 20:58:05 11/30/15 (3)
- Well - E-Stat 16:51:33 11/30/15 (6)
- RE: Well - Inmate51 08:19:44 12/02/15 (5)