Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
Back in early 1977 or very late 1976 an artist released an album with a curious cover. It was a picture of a room, as I recall he and his guitar was in it, but upon release they challenged the buyer: "There are x number of impossibilities on this cover. Can you find them? It was things like door hinges on the wrong side that kind of thing. Fascinating stuff for teenagers listening to Hotel california for the first time while partying with friends, you ought can inimagine.
The thing is I can't remember the artist album. They did state how many you could find. So that gave you and your friends and target.
I was just wondering, can anyone remember this one's title?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 1977 album name/artist name can you help me recall? - jk 08:29:11 03/18/17 (14)
- RE: 1977 album name/artist name can you help me recall? - dirtyvinyl 10:07:09 03/18/17 (8)
- RE: 1977 album name/artist name can you help me recall? - jk 08:51:27 03/19/17 (1)
- these are sad times... - dirtyvinyl 09:17:10 03/19/17 (0)
- So, how many errors? - M3 lover 12:46:27 03/18/17 (5)
- I don't know about the errors but there is a Fisher 500 receiver by his left elbow. )MT( - J. S. Bach 18:35:17 03/18/17 (0)
- This page has some analysis: - Bry 15:02:58 03/18/17 (0)
- RE: So, how many errors? - Dave Garretson 14:56:05 03/18/17 (2)
- Will take a weak stab- Andrew Gold,... - MWE 08:38:44 03/18/17 (4)
- RE: Will take a weak stab- Andrew Gold,... - jk 08:59:09 03/18/17 (3)
- Notable for the song, "Lonely Boy". nt. - MWE 09:15:24 03/18/17 (0)
- By the way, you can delete your other message with the typo. - Bry 09:07:10 03/18/17 (1)
- Thank you BRY , deleted nt - jk 09:51:31 03/18/17 (0)