Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
2 yrs old.
(see link at page bottom for Audiogon ad page)
Does this mark a trend in the resale values of high-end platter spinners?
The seller has history, so it is likely not a scam.
Is there a hidden gotcha?
Or does it accurately indicate supply and demand at this moment in time?
Does it indicate true market value of a turntable that sold new for $105,000.00?
Edits: 03/15/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Looking for a 'deal' on a TechDas Air Force One...? - user510 11:25:09 03/15/17 (21)
- Could a city that looks like this have a turntable... - ASHRA 16:40:03 03/15/17 (2)
- I have heard the Air Force 1 - dirtyvinyl 16:09:51 03/15/17 (0)
- No offense intended but why and who would spend these bucks... - spindoctor 15:45:20 03/15/17 (7)
- See my post on General about $40,000 a meter wire. - Rick W 21:51:31 03/15/17 (3)
- A man's got to know his limitations - Lew 08:14:13 03/16/17 (2)
- Is that a question or a statement? nt - user510 15:57:45 03/15/17 (2)
- From Singapore -- could be a knockoff [nt] - Amphissa 14:02:54 03/15/17 (1)
- I visited Singapore many times during my working years. It is a very legitimate - alaskahiatt 15:29:44 03/15/17 (0)
- RE: Looking for a 'deal' on a TechDas Air Force One...? - Lew 13:56:23 03/15/17 (1)
- RE: Looking for a 'deal' on a TechDas Air Force One...? - Mick Wolfe 18:29:15 03/15/17 (0)
- RE: Looking for a 'deal' on a TechDas Air Force One...? - fstein 13:38:35 03/15/17 (0)
- free shipping, tho nt - geoff 11:39:35 03/15/17 (1)
- RE: free shipping, tho nt - kitch29 13:14:01 03/15/17 (0)
- How could one ad indicate a trend? nt - Rick W 11:33:09 03/15/17 (1)
- RE: good question nt - user510 11:36:43 03/15/17 (0)