Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Quad posted by hifitommy on March 12, 2017 at 20:30:09:
Still got my DynaQuad in use although I drive the rears with an ancient SS McIntosh amp with meters so there's plenty of gain if I need it. A friend of mine built this stand alone unit (doesn't look like a Quadaptor anymore) and it has a null/mono detente (push/pull knob) that allows me to properly balance the rears.
And you're right about Tomita! Even on CD. I think he did make some CD-4 LPs.
"If people don't want to come, nothing will stop them" - Sol HurokThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - SQ Quad Recordings - Tracy 16:38:07 03/12/17 (7)
- Any of the "matrix" quad approaches.... - EdAInWestOC 10:59:55 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: SQ Quad Recordings - jubal62 09:57:31 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: SQ Quad - hifitommy 17:21:43 03/12/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: Quad - Travis 09:32:34 03/13/17 (1)
- RE: DynaQ - hifitommy 10:47:37 03/13/17 (0)