Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I have noticed that many formerly expensive titles (TAS list, RCA LSC, London Blue Backs, Mercury LP) are now much cheaper, and seem to take longer to sell. I see many titles on Ebay that seem to be priced fairly, have clear pictures and descriptions, but seem to sit there month after month.
I have included a link to an example that has been sitting on Ebay for months, at what appears to be a good price.
Has the market changed ?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What is the state of the original pressing Classical LP market ? - Ross 18:20:30 03/12/17 (11)
- Over-pricing - Amphissa 14:59:37 03/14/17 (0)
- Falling values... - Cuernavaca 10:35:53 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: What is the state of the original pressing Classical LP market ? - rbolaw 10:09:42 03/13/17 (2)
- European monos aren't doing that great either - vinyl1 14:17:24 03/13/17 (1)
- I'm not surprised - rbolaw 20:51:24 03/13/17 (0)
- What I see really going up is late 20th century Rock & Pop - MannyE 08:00:59 03/13/17 (0)
- But the truly rare records are more valuable than ever - vinyl1 21:16:45 03/12/17 (2)
- The most I pay for Classical records is FIFTY CENTS.. - 3+4=5 19:15:33 03/14/17 (0)
- RE: But the truly rare records are more valuable than ever - spindoctor 16:28:35 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: Supply and demand - kitch29 20:37:12 03/12/17 (1)
- Yay! for us. nt. - MWE 22:33:28 03/12/17 (0)