Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
As part of an attempt to downsize, I just sold all of my vinyl records (200+). I had not purchased vinyl for a long time, and I just didn't listen that often to vinyl anymore. Sold it all to a friend who really wanted the rather eclectic collection. So, he got a pretty good collection in excellent shape. I could have made more if I had sold them individually, but that would have taken a lot of time and effort. This was a much simpler solution.
Next up, gotta sell the ol' turntable, one that has been with me for over 30 years. There is something a bit cathartic about downsizing, though it is a bit traumatizing as well.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Sold collection - slapshot 17:00:00 03/12/17 (8)
- For me the first step was - E-Stat 12:04:15 03/15/17 (1)
- RE: For me the first step was - slapshot 18:30:16 03/15/17 (0)
- Well, at least they - Dingojazz 08:44:00 03/13/17 (1)
- RE: Well, at least they - slapshot 14:50:34 03/13/17 (0)
- That's too bad... - John Elison 19:06:04 03/12/17 (3)
- RE: That's too bad... - slapshot 19:29:06 03/12/17 (2)
- Be sure and post the turntable for sale here at AA :) - popsy 08:36:09 03/13/17 (1)
- RE: Be sure and post the turntable for sale here at AA :) - slapshot 14:49:20 03/13/17 (0)