In Reply to: WOW,for a pair of 604s. posted by Michael Samra on March 19, 2017 at 20:09:44:
those are original or at least early, 20 ohm 604 Duplexes with true multicell treble horns -- which your 604Es, and mine, lack.
And they include original (or at least early) Altec XOs, for better or worse.
From a collectiblity/mojo standpoint, they've got it all over a pair of "E"s.
all the best,
Edits: 03/20/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - WOW,for a pair of 604s. - Michael Samra 20:09:44 03/19/17 (6)
- RE: WOW,for a pair of 604s. - dbphd 20:17:35 03/20/17 (0)
- well -- - mhardy6647 06:38:33 03/20/17 (3)
- RE: well -- - Michael Samra 09:27:09 03/20/17 (1)
- RE: well -- - DaveV 10:24:26 03/20/17 (0)
- Very cool mojo factor - FenderLover 07:11:29 03/20/17 (0)
- There are differences betw 604s (no suffix) and 604Es that are important to some potential purchasers... - Steve O 06:36:59 03/20/17 (0)