In Reply to: Have you, just for kicks, decided which one sounds best? nt posted by vinnie2 on March 11, 2017 at 02:29:14:
As airtime said, that makes good sense.
I never quite understood these types of questions. I could see asking it if I'm interested in both sets of preamps and amps, but have heard neither.
But if I have both birds in hand, what do I care what other people think is the best choice? No accusation toward the original poster, but generally when I see something like this posted, my first thought is that it's a subtle "for sale" ad.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What do I keep? - rockanroller 13:36:01 03/10/17 (12)
- RE: What do I keep? - rockanroller 17:34:11 03/12/17 (0)
- RE: What do I keep? - Scholl 12:09:16 03/11/17 (1)
- Seems the message here - E-Stat 14:20:01 03/11/17 (0)
- Have you, just for kicks, decided which one sounds best? nt - vinnie2 02:29:14 03/11/17 (4)
- Exactly! - 1973shovel 08:27:24 03/11/17 (2)
- RE: Have you, just for kicks, decided which one sounds best? nt - airtime 06:51:59 03/11/17 (0)
- RE: What do I keep? - Eli Duttman 14:02:40 03/10/17 (3)