Ladies and Gents
I need some advise! Just upgraded my amplifier in my main system.Need to let go of either: Yamaha C-6 pre-amp and M-60 amplifier or Sony TA-77ESD pre-amp and 55 ES amplifier.
Both combos have been checked and fixed/upgraded as needed by local tech, who has 30 years experience!the system that I keep will power two Sony SS-M3 bookshelves , with completely rebuild crossovers .
Which system would you keep?
All thoughts and answers are welcome!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What do I keep? - rockanroller 13:36:01 03/10/17 (12)
- RE: What do I keep? - rockanroller 17:34:11 03/12/17 (0)
- RE: What do I keep? - Scholl 12:09:16 03/11/17 (1)
- Seems the message here - E-Stat 14:20:01 03/11/17 (0)
- Have you, just for kicks, decided which one sounds best? nt - vinnie2 02:29:14 03/11/17 (4)
- Exactly! - 1973shovel 08:27:24 03/11/17 (2)
- RE: Have you, just for kicks, decided which one sounds best? nt - airtime 06:51:59 03/11/17 (0)
- RE: What do I keep? - Eli Duttman 14:02:40 03/10/17 (3)