In Reply to: RE: I'm thinking that posted by Michael Samra on March 3, 2017 at 07:45:58:
He was born in 1914 - clearly too early to be the previous guy. Related? Perhaps you might research that.
He did, however, design vacuum tubes at Raytheon and worked on radar systems.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What kind of tube set-up do I have ???? - Tom B. 09:53:53 03/01/17 (8)
- I see nothing! - bcguitar 10:12:40 03/02/17 (5)
- No problem - E-Stat 12:06:43 03/02/17 (4)
- RE: What kind of tube set-up do I have ???? - 6bq5 13:59:22 03/01/17 (1)
- RE: What kind of tube set-up do I have ???? - Tom B. 12:14:39 03/02/17 (0)
- Here's the scoop - E-Stat 09:23:40 03/03/17 (0)