Today my Denon receiver was recapped. I replaced the power and coupling caps and checked for cracked or cold solder joints and powered it up. Better bass, and the highs are now smooth and clear.
To quote Bob Cratchit, I am a happy man.
Thanks to all for the advice and help.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Success! - DRam 18:46:15 02/19/17 (7)
- Good job. - Michael Samra 16:16:40 02/27/17 (1)
- RE: Good job. - DRam 18:37:50 02/27/17 (0)
- RE: Success! - DannyR 17:20:43 02/20/17 (2)
- RE: Success! - Awe-d-o-file 15:47:59 02/20/17 (0)
- RE: Success! - airtime 07:54:07 02/20/17 (0)