Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: Re: please tell us more. posted by rcrump on April 16, 2001 at 22:26:57:
I am planning to use some good resistors for the signal path in the amp. I've already used Riken (0.5W and 1 W), Kiwame (2W) and Mills (5W and 12W) in my amp. But for signal path, I would like to try something better.
I have 12 resistor in my signal path (6 for each channel, then 3 for each tube in one channel), so buying 12 Vishay is quite an investment, so I would like to know your opinion on what resistor to use.
I've seen +ve and -ve opinions on Vishay S102 on the AA, but no one is conclusive. Same with the Tans.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 5k49 resistor: tantalum vs vishay - paco 12:48:50 04/16/01 (10)
- Re: PACO: tantalum vs vishay - jts 15:03:46 04/18/01 (2)
- Re: PACO: tantalum vs vishay - paco 15:17:57 04/18/01 (1)
- Re: PACO: tantalum vs vishay - pkell4 16:04:53 04/21/01 (0)
- Curious? - rcrump 13:29:57 04/16/01 (6)
- Re: Curious? - paco 17:14:29 04/16/01 (1)
- Re: Curious? - Arbelos 18:30:05 04/16/01 (0)
- please tell us more. - Pat Wen 14:13:33 04/16/01 (3)Follow Ups
- Re: please tell us more. - Pat Wen 01:49:07 04/17/01 (1)
- Re: please tell us more. - rcrump 09:59:52 04/17/01 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.