Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: 300hz is too high posted by madisonears on February 5, 2017 at 09:09:09:
I want to add another filter because the 400hz high-pass is after the amplifier.
The amp is fed full range and I wanna remove some low frequencies to put less stress on it.
All is well, I've just ordered some Russian PIO caps, apparently the "best" ones.
I'm curious to try them - besides filtering the lows, they will most likely sound better than the Arcotronic caps I have now.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Input coupling caps as high-pass filter - KanedaK 11:34:26 02/02/17 (13)
- 300hz is too high - madisonears 18:56:56 02/03/17 (6)
- RE: 300hz is too high - KanedaK 06:58:06 02/05/17 (5)
- RE: Input coupling caps as high-pass filter - KanedaK 18:50:19 02/03/17 (2)
- 7,960pF not 7.96pF (nt) - Tre' 15:58:56 02/04/17 (0)
- RE: Input coupling caps as high-pass filter - madisonears 15:20:26 02/04/17 (0)
- You would be crazy not to - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:20:50 02/03/17 (0)
- RE: Input coupling caps as high-pass filter - Hornlover 09:46:01 02/03/17 (0)
- RE: Input coupling caps as high-pass filter - Tre' 18:54:52 02/02/17 (0)