Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
Best price ever found for a substantial, large-sized 40mm x 10mm carbon fiber disc.
8 discs for $28 including shipping. I ordered 2 sets for a quantity of 16, enough for use under 4 components or loudspeakers. $3.50 each; $14 per set of 4.
Adhere your own anti-skid pad to the bottom of each carbon fiber disc. Either adhere the top of each carbon fiber disc to the bottom panel of a component and/or vibration control platform, or add another pad to the top of each carbon fiber disc for an adjustable vibration control footer, such as under a loudspeaker. I recommend Herbie's Audio Lab products as a high-performance option, such as Herbie's Audio Lab Thin grungebuster Dots including the optional adhesive-backing, or more economical thin adhesive-backed pads such as Everbilt 1-1/2 in. Self-Adhesive Anti-Skid Surface Pads (8 per Pack) from Home Depot.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Inexpensive Carbon Fiber Disc - Duster 22:18:17 01/08/17 (12)
- Too Economical Not To Try! - Jim Hodgson 11:25:53 01/20/17 (7)
- RE: Too Economical Not To Try! - Duster 12:35:09 01/20/17 (6)
- RE: Too Economical Not To Try! - Jim Hodgson 14:41:43 01/25/17 (5)
- RE: Too Economical Not To Try! - Duster 10:08:44 01/26/17 (4)
- Love my - G Squared 06:28:14 01/14/17 (0)
- RE: Inexpensive Carbon Fiber Disc - raya 18:23:54 01/11/17 (2)