About 10 years ago (before the economy tanked) I invested in a new system and included an MD-90 tuner. Sadly I've not listened to it as much as I expected (probably fewer than 40 hours), but when I did use it, it worked. A few days ago I turned it on and there was no signal. The lights went on, but the needles didn't move. I checked the antenna, I tried several local stations, I turned it off and turned it on. No needles, no signal, nothing. I forget what I paid for it but it was quite pricey as I recall. I have receivers from the 60s and 70s that still work, and so I can't imagine what could go wrong with this unit, particularly given it's extremely light usage. I was hoping it might be some simple thing that someone else has experienced and could help me with. Any suggestions?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Magnum Dynalab MD-90 problems - pwrc 23:19:35 12/07/16 (9)
- RE: Magnum Dynalab MD-90 problems - The Dill 19:34:13 12/22/16 (0)
- RE: Magnum Dynalab MD-90 problems - BCR 15:54:22 12/22/16 (0)
- RE: Magnum Dynalab MD-90 problems - jygesq 09:33:34 12/13/16 (0)
- RE: Magnum Dynalab MD-90 problems - fredtr 08:11:08 12/08/16 (5)
- RE: Magnum Dynalab MD-90 problems - pwrc 23:07:26 12/08/16 (4)