In Reply to: RE: AM Radio posted by dxho on November 7, 2016 at 19:36:27:
It's free if you use a streaming network player. Or why not just try using your iphone and go to the internet and pull up vtuner.com page.
When I lived in New Jersey AM and FM were dead!!! It was either commercials interupted by a bit of music, unliscensed stations doing what they do best or the three military bases causing problems. Besides the stations themselves compressing the signal until it was basically crap. Or the station nearest me had a transmitter problem that they didn't fix for 3 or 4 years.
Edits: 11/10/16This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - AM Radio - jedrider 12:24:46 11/01/16 (10)
- Satellite radio - mhardy6647 04:32:12 11/29/16 (1)
- RE: Satellite radio - Eli Duttman 12:07:58 12/05/16 (0)
- RE: AM Radio - Jim Hodgson 13:15:01 11/21/16 (0)
- RE: AM Radio - Awe-d-o-file 10:48:00 11/09/16 (0)
- RE: AM Radio - dxho 19:36:27 11/07/16 (4)
- RE: AM Radio - airtime 08:01:41 11/10/16 (3)
- depends where you live. - Timbo in Oz 14:46:12 11/01/16 (0)