I have a McIntosh MR78 with the Modafferi upgrade and I absolutely love it. I'd like to get a second tuner for the headphone system in my office and I'm sure I'd be perfectly happy with another MR78 but it might be fun to try a different one. Any suggestions? I'm up for modern, vintage, digital, analog, whatever. I only listen to a local classical station so I don't need extreme station grabbing ability.
By the way, are there any good tuners/receivers with a good headphone output? It might be fun to go radio-only in the office and get rid of my other gear in there. Classical music is good for getting work done.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Need a second tuner - aarocks 05:39:09 09/05/16 (12)
- RE: Need a second tuner - krankkall 14:17:23 10/23/16 (0)
- Yamaha - mr.bear 20:00:07 10/15/16 (0)
- RE: Need a second tuner - jygesq 11:22:43 09/15/16 (0)
- RE: Need a second tuner - 6bq5 12:50:12 09/06/16 (0)
- RE: Need a second tuner - email@example.com 20:51:08 09/05/16 (0)
- An Audiolab 8000T - jedrider 10:20:03 09/05/16 (1)
- if the 8000T's microprocessor fails it's a boat anchor - Timbo in Oz 20:50:15 09/07/16 (0)
- RE: Need a second tuner - HoosierAudio 09:36:28 09/05/16 (4)