Hello radio heads. I restore a lot of preamps and power amps, but I lack the RF equipment to do tuner work. I have a tuner/preamp I got from my father-in-laws girlfriend (a Mitsubishi DA-C20), and have gone through all of the analog sections, but the tuner is weak. I only get 3 stations well, and I should get a few dozen. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what to check? Thanks!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Weak reception - Hornlover 08:23:25 04/29/16 (10)
- Do the other FM devices perform better in the garage? - Timbo in Oz 04:17:58 04/30/16 (0)
- RE: Weak reception - Awe-d-o-file 13:17:06 04/29/16 (7)
- RE: Weak reception - Hornlover 14:22:36 04/29/16 (6)
- RE: Weak reception - Awe-d-o-file 19:38:51 04/30/16 (5)
- RE: Weak reception - 6bq5 08:39:44 04/29/16 (0)