Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: RE: hum from new tube posted by airtime on February 7, 2017 at 14:56:49:
I identified the tube and I placed it into output stage instead of the voltage stage. That eliminated the hum, but I really got these tubes for the voltage stage of my preamp.
"Humility is the true mark of genius. Just get used to it."
-AnonymousThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - hum from new tube - scruffy_ 14:46:30 02/07/17 (10)
- RE: hum from new tube - Mechans 08:32:49 02/09/17 (2)
- Problem fixed - scruffy_ 08:40:57 02/10/17 (1)
- Excellent! Thanks for posting results! (nt) - Jonesy 10:38:27 02/10/17 (0)
- Heater to Cathode leakage - Alpha Al 10:35:43 02/08/17 (0)
- Leakage? -- Hum from new tube - JazzDude 09:17:38 02/08/17 (0)
- RE: hum from new tube - airtime 14:56:49 02/07/17 (4)