Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
Hot or cold?
So I'm not a big tube roller. I try something
new every now and again, switch tubes around,
but for the most part- I leave it alone.
That said- I feel I know what my basic set up
sounds like so if I swap tubes i do it before
I turn on the music then I listen for differences.
Now, my friend said he will set up other equipment
to keep tubes hot then, with a glove, do a quick
shut down and swap hot tubes and turn on.
Curious- do you swap hot or cold?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - The actual act of tube rolling - justdavid 20:29:13 02/01/17 (8)
- I find listening over a few nights.. - Jonesy 18:23:46 02/02/17 (0)
- RE: The actual act of tube rolling - The Dill 13:50:30 02/02/17 (1)
- RE: The actual act of tube rolling - sony6060 15:57:17 02/02/17 (0)
- RE: The actual act of tube rolling - krankkall 08:36:36 02/02/17 (0)
- RE: The actual act of tube rolling - Tre' 20:46:42 02/01/17 (3)