Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: NU 7N7 Round Plate posted by sony6060 on January 25, 2017 at 16:26:15:
I had about a dozen at one point which I'm sure I sold beneath their present value. I thought they had a nice full, rounded sound.
I always thought, however, that a couple of 2C22 were a much better sound. And 26, 01A and 4P1L were up a whole level from both.
No particular reason to stay with 6SN7 types at all.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - NU 7N7 Round Plate - sony6060 16:26:15 01/25/17 (6)
- RE: NU 7N7 Round Plate - andy evans 15:22:31 01/26/17 (2)
- RE: 26 tube - sony6060 16:43:18 01/26/17 (1)
- I would use a Sylvania .. . - John PA 10:16:03 01/27/17 (0)
- RE: NU 7N7 Round Plate - Michael Samra 16:41:53 01/25/17 (2)
- I thought all 7N7 tubes were made by Slyvania? - Frihed89 22:04:54 01/25/17 (1)
- RE: I thought all 7N7 tubes were made by Slyvania? - sony6060 03:59:22 01/26/17 (0)