Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: RE: Ok...I won't posted by Sondek on January 26, 2017 at 06:10:23:
I got some tubes that will be the best subjects yet. I can't wait to get settled back into the office to do some more. I spent the last two weekends taking all the tubes off the floor, cleaning, cleaning out, and enjoying the new space. Now my floor is 1/2 covered in tubes again. I just can't catch up.
When does this tube madness stop? I needed more tubes like I need a psychologist. That didn't come out so right. But...I don't leave behind EL-34s, 6550s, 5AR4s, 6L6s, Teles, Mullards or Rad-Tel. I've lost count of several types.
I can't compete with the dead (Buck W. 2010)
$45 gets them out the door tomorrow. $50 gets them out the door yesterday (Byrd 2016)
Cowards can't be heroes. (Byrd 2017)This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Tube guts (pic) nt - Byrd69 20:15:49 01/24/17 (8)
- RE: Tube guts (pic) nt - Mechans 11:15:44 01/27/17 (1)
- RE: Tube guts (pic) nt - Byrd69 17:28:19 01/27/17 (0)
- RE: Tube guts (pic) nt - jyourison 10:14:05 01/25/17 (0)
- RE: Tube guts (pic) nt - Sondek 07:07:26 01/25/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: Ok...I won't - Byrd69 06:47:23 01/26/17 (0)