Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: RE: I'm thinking no posted by Permanent Waves on January 19, 2017 at 19:26:53:
"if a used tube is reported to have 75% life left it should technically still have close to the original designed gain level output still?"
A P225/50R16 tire will always be a P225/50R16 tire, even when it is flat. A 12AX7 will always have a mu of 100, even when it is weak.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - This might be a dumb question but that's my specialty - Permanent Waves 14:14:59 01/19/17 (9)
- RE: This might be a dumb question but that's my specialty - Tom Bavis 08:12:13 01/20/17 (0)
- RE: This might be a dumb question but that's my specialty - DAK 15:30:16 01/19/17 (0)
- I'm thinking no - E-Stat 14:51:43 01/19/17 (6)
- RE: I'm thinking no - zacster 16:05:39 01/19/17 (5)Follow Ups
- RE: I'm thinking no - Palustris 09:36:48 01/20/17 (0)