Home Tubes Asylum

Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ

Look at the pics....

...and you will see this thing is for CRT (Cathode Ray Tubes) as in picture tubes for TV. should be gifted to a museum if you ask me.
the best - nicolas

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Look at the pics.... - nicolas 08:46:10 07/28/12 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.