Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Re: What is happening???

I'm sorry Grover, I still haven't learned all the nomenclature. I did not mean the bypass caps on the cathodes, I meant the caps on the plate ends. What do you call those? I have two 47/350 in series on the 6n7 plate and two 100/450 in series on the el34 plate. Since you were originally talking about the PS caps, does that mean I should actually be using the 3x330/450 you show in the schematic at each spot? Could that be the source of my troubles?
Got any idea if the 125 ese opt is ok for this application?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.