Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: What to do with 412 volts

Thanks for your thoughts hifipaul. I appreciate the suggestions. Will take a look at those tubes. Worst case I can buy additional filament transformers.

I hadn't thought of direct coupling. I think that would work for 6V6, 6aq5, etc, as well as the 45.


Edits: 03/08/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: What to do with 412 volts - BofService 18:22:46 03/08/17 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.