Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Slightly OT - punch set

Has anybody ever seen a punch set, aka Greenlee, for a standard wall outlet? I need to put several standard duplex wall outlets on a chassis. Using a Decora product would be easy as it's just a rectangular hole, but this has to be a standard style outlet.

Edits: 03/22/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Topic - Slightly OT - punch set - gusser 12:48:10 03/22/12 (7)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.