VK music - Sunvalley Audio Forum
Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.
In Reply to: RE: Many thanks & further question posted by vkung on February 10, 2012 at 15:03:53:
Thanks for confirming that the AC mains power transformers and speaker output power transformers are all made in Japan. I have found that not all parts used in Triode products are made in Japan. Sure, the majority of the parts used are in fact manufactured in Japan (like Nichicon, Kiwame, Tone Factory, ALPS etc) but other components used are also made in China or Hong Kong (like tube sockets, LEDs, Swellong capacitors etc). Can you suggest any Hashimoto, Tamura or Tango OPT replacements?
Edits: 02/10/12This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What coupling capacitors for the TRV-M300SE power amps? - XLR8OR 07:10:56 02/10/12 (11)
- RE: What coupling capacitors for the TRV-M300SE power amps? - vkung 08:04:05 02/10/12 (10)
- Load input impedance value question - XLR8OR 13:56:55 02/10/12 (9)
- RE: Load input impedance value question - vkung 22:13:08 03/18/12 (1)
- Thanks for getting back to me .... - XLR8OR 06:22:33 03/24/12 (0)
- RE: Load input impedance value question - vkung 14:05:27 02/10/12 (6)
- Any update from Japan? - XLR8OR 02:37:58 03/01/12 (1)
- RE: Any update from Japan? - vkung 08:11:22 03/01/12 (0)
- Many thanks & further question - XLR8OR 14:25:53 02/10/12 (3)Follow Ups
- From Junichi Yamazaki - XLR8OR 16:23:26 02/10/12 (1)
- RE: From Junichi Yamazaki - vkung 21:44:46 02/10/12 (0)