It would appear that the new and improved (he says, tongue in cheek) youtube has omitted the "use old embed code" option, which was necessary to embed videos here on the Asylum.
Is there any chance that the Asylum program can be changed to allow use of the newer embed code?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - youtube embed code - 1973shovel 08:36:45 12/08/12 (8)
- RE: youtube embed code - Rod M 10:15:04 12/09/12 (7)
- Thanks for looking into it, Rod - 1973shovel 07:45:44 12/13/12 (0)
- security first - bullethead 16:10:21 12/09/12 (5)
- RE: security first - Rod M 19:43:57 12/11/12 (4)
- great to hear - bullethead 07:44:32 12/14/12 (2)
- It gets better....it's fixed - Rod M 12:27:42 12/14/12 (1)
- I'm glad it's fixed, and even better that youtube fixed it! (nt) - 1973shovel 13:50:01 12/14/12 (0)
- That is welcome news - LWR 07:10:03 12/12/12 (0)