In Reply to: UGH! Just missed out on a really nice pair of B&W 802 Matrix S3!!! posted by David S. on March 6, 2017 at 09:37:46:
> Yeah, lots of people suggest using a bidding service/proxy, and I've never heard of any real issues, but STILL don't trust giving all my info to such a place...
You can always enter your top offer at an early stage. Ebay will only use this big offer in small chunks as and when others outbid you. I've just bought a DVD for £3.30 after offering a top bid of £15 in the Ebay box.
Never used bidding services - can't see the point unless you don't trust Ebay to buy as low as possible from your top offer price.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - UGH! Just missed out on a really nice pair of B&W 802 Matrix S3!!! - David S. 09:37:46 03/06/17 (12)
- Why didn't you leave the house and go log on somewhere else ?..nt. - ABliss 13:00:54 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: UGH! Just missed out on a really nice pair of B&W 802 Matrix S3!!! - email@example.com 03:47:42 03/07/17 (3)
- "Can't see the point..." - Bry 07:09:23 03/07/17 (2)
- RE: UGH! Just missed out on a really nice pair of B&W 802 Matrix S3!!! - fantja 17:41:40 03/06/17 (0)
- LOL - Another reason to utilize a "Snipe" service (nt) - Steve O 11:21:01 03/06/17 (5)
- Yeah, but one of these days, these sniping services are gonna get hacked... - David S. 07:09:37 03/07/17 (3)
- I approach the Internet with the assumption that EVERYTHING has already been hacked... - Steve O 08:21:12 03/07/17 (0)
- Change your password when you use one. - Bry 07:11:29 03/07/17 (1)
- Decent solution, but seems a hassle. - David S. 07:16:08 03/07/17 (0)
- Yep. gixen.com. - Bry 12:55:31 03/06/17 (0)