Saw a reasonably local pair up on ebay a few days back. Asked seller if he'd be up for me making a road trip & handing him cash to save on shipping charges - and he was all for it.
So... Last night was the end of auction.
And, of course? Last night? High winds apparently knocked a tree into nearby power lines. FUuuuuuuudddddge!!!
So, this morning, I manage to log back on to ebay & just see what the results were. And? Sure as HECK, high bid was less than I would have been willing to plop down.
Damn damn damn damn damn!
Yeah, lots of people suggest using a bidding service/proxy, and I've never heard of any real issues, but STILL don't trust giving all my info to such a place...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - UGH! Just missed out on a really nice pair of B&W 802 Matrix S3!!! - David S. 09:37:46 03/06/17 (12)
- Why didn't you leave the house and go log on somewhere else ?..nt. - ABliss 13:00:54 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: UGH! Just missed out on a really nice pair of B&W 802 Matrix S3!!! - firstname.lastname@example.org 03:47:42 03/07/17 (3)
- "Can't see the point..." - Bry 07:09:23 03/07/17 (2)
- RE: UGH! Just missed out on a really nice pair of B&W 802 Matrix S3!!! - fantja 17:41:40 03/06/17 (0)
- LOL - Another reason to utilize a "Snipe" service (nt) - Steve O 11:21:01 03/06/17 (5)
- Yeah, but one of these days, these sniping services are gonna get hacked... - David S. 07:09:37 03/07/17 (3)
- I approach the Internet with the assumption that EVERYTHING has already been hacked... - Steve O 08:21:12 03/07/17 (0)
- Change your password when you use one. - Bry 07:11:29 03/07/17 (1)
- Decent solution, but seems a hassle. - David S. 07:16:08 03/07/17 (0)
- Yep. gixen.com. - Bry 12:55:31 03/06/17 (0)