Home Speaker Asylum

General speaker questions for audio and home theater.

Re: Need Crossover help.

First, is the Dynaco enough? Probably, unless you like it real loud, and if it isn't then get a separate sub amp. As to the crossover, you'd need to come up with a power supply for a car unit, so better to get one designed for what you're doing. One source is www.musiciansfriend.com. Analog units available for around $100, but go digital if you can afford it. Assuming that another amp may be in your future get one with a separate send for a sub.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Take Five Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Need Crossover help. - Bill Fitzmaurice 05:04:56 03/24/04 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.