In Reply to: An eBay buyer to add to your "banned" list posted by Caucasian Blackplate on January 15, 2014 at 14:33:03:
One big reason (among many) I hate selling tubes on Ebay is because too many Ebay buyers demand tube pro guarantees at Ebay prices.
I just won an Ebay buyer protection case against such a buyer because my terms and conditions are very clear - I can't predict how a tube will sound or perform in a real-world environment (and especially in an unknown piece of equipment); therefore, I provide no guarantees. Also, my tube tester controls in the event of a tube tester conflict.
Because I won, the buyer cannot leave negative feedback.
In view of this recent episode, I just made my terms even clearer - "as is, where is" and no returns.
Notwithstanding, my consistent buyers know I will help if there was a mistake within my control.
If I could stop buying things, I would never sell on Ebay again.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - An eBay buyer to add to your "banned" list - Caucasian Blackplate 14:33:03 01/15/14 (6)
- RE: An eBay buyer to add to your "banned" list - audiocarp 14:26:42 01/22/14 (0)
- RE: An eBay buyer to add to your "banned" list - baileyler 07:48:10 01/16/14 (2)
- RE: An eBay buyer to add to your "banned" list - soundchaserkt66 04:18:37 01/18/14 (1)
- RE: An eBay buyer to add to your "banned" list - Caucasian Blackplate 20:26:32 01/23/14 (0)
- Doesn't his user name say it all? nt - viridian 14:53:47 01/15/14 (1)
- RE: Doesn't his user name say it all? nt - Caucasian Blackplate 14:55:38 01/15/14 (0)