In Reply to: RE: Paraglow 2a3 SET posted by audiophilewannabe on January 30, 2017 at 14:03:06:
No adjustment. There is a lot of debate about the "best" 2A3. Most of the popular current production tubes are listed on the URL below. Ones that are not there, namely 3 different types of Emission Labs (EML) 2A3 tubes , can be found at JAC music.
You really should search or ask the tube question on the Bottlehead forum.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Paraglow 2a3 SET - audiophilewannabe 06:36:13 01/29/17 (13)
- RE: Paraglow 2a3 SET - Paul Joppa 18:05:00 01/30/17 (1)
- RE: Updated Paraglow 2a3 SET - Mr_Steady 07:01:35 02/11/17 (0)
- RE: Paraglow 2a3 SET - RPMac 07:09:15 01/29/17 (10)
- RE: Paraglow 2a3 SET - audiophilewannabe 14:03:06 01/30/17 (9)
- No, they are not cathode biased - Paul Joppa 17:37:25 01/30/17 (4)
- Opps and thanks - Frihed89 01:49:42 01/31/17 (3)
- Yes, they are cathode biased - Frihed89 15:01:59 01/30/17 (3)