In Reply to: RE: Room rebuild posted by geoffkait on March 21, 2015 at 03:44:54:
Where did you get that info? Your own experience, or research?
BTW, I hope you're doing great. (And I may need some more DM from you soon. I'll let you know when I do.)
Miss you over at tweaks, but, well, c'est la vie.....
BTW, my Music Rooms were either all wood walls and ceilings (Los Angeles) or white paint on gypsum board walls (boring but looks fine; wife liked it a lot) with a breath-taking knotty (naughty?) spruce ceiling stained a lovely deep brown (here in New Zealand.)
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Room rebuild - Cameraman 20:57:56 03/20/15 (13)
- You need frequency sensitive paint - jedrider 10:36:30 03/30/15 (4)
- RE: You need frequency sensitive paint - AbeCollins 07:14:16 04/14/15 (1)
- RE: You need frequency sensitive paint - pictureguy 20:45:44 04/26/15 (0)
- RE: You need frequency sensitive paint - Cameraman 10:41:55 03/30/15 (1)
- RE: You need frequency sensitive paint - Presto 11:42:42 04/05/15 (0)
- RE: Room rebuild - geoffkait 03:44:54 03/21/15 (7)
- Bullocks - Presto 11:46:44 04/05/15 (2)
- RE: Room rebuild - Cameraman 19:12:47 03/21/15 (0)
- Really, Geoff? - Winston Smith 15:00:55 03/21/15 (2)