In Reply to: Bit depth posted by Roseval on March 20, 2017 at 07:59:15:
Ah yes. The DSP effects part. Thanks. I am unfamiliar wirth its attributes as I cannot think why I would want to use any of them.
Agreed, no sense in setting higher than 16 bit for a bit perfect copy. I can see the point about quantisation but I would prefer to do this so that I do not have a permanently DSP'd master copy. In fact I do change bit depth to 24 bit on the fly when replaying either CD or 16 bit files.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Ripping with dBpoweramp - dbphd 11:12:28 03/19/17 (10)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - dbphd 22:32:14 03/22/17 (0)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - PAR 17:35:23 03/19/17 (6)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - dbphd 05:48:09 03/20/17 (5)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - RadioWonder 16:34:46 03/19/17 (0)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - bullethead 15:43:14 03/19/17 (0)
- RE: Bit depth - PAR 09:58:49 03/20/17 (0)