In Reply to: RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp posted by PAR on March 20, 2017 at 07:05:13:
It can be set.
It is part of dbPoweramps DSP options.
As CDs are 16 bit it makes no sense to set a bit depth higher than 16 if one want a bit perfect copy.
If one does use DSP a higher bit depth might make sense to reduce the quantization error.
The Well Tempered ComputerThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Ripping with dBpoweramp - dbphd 11:12:28 03/19/17 (10)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - dbphd 22:32:14 03/22/17 (0)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - PAR 17:35:23 03/19/17 (6)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - dbphd 05:48:09 03/20/17 (5)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - RadioWonder 16:34:46 03/19/17 (0)
- RE: Ripping with dBpoweramp - bullethead 15:43:14 03/19/17 (0)
- Bit depth - Roseval 07:59:15 03/20/17 (1)
- RE: Bit depth - PAR 09:58:49 03/20/17 (0)