I recently got Spotify Premium. My main way of using it is to play music from my Iphone 6 and send it to a $20 Amazon blue tooth receiver connected to one of the inputs on my Rotel integrated amp. I also have a tuner and CD player connected to the same system and have compared some CDs played on the CD player with the same music coming from Spotify, so I know what the sound quality difference is. The Iphone sounds no worse than my computer running the spotify and it is a lot more convenient. But I am wondering if I am needlessly compromising sound quality by using the Iphone as the source. And what about the cheapo blue tooth receiver? Advice appreciated.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - new to online streaming - Tadlo 10:18:39 03/18/17 (5)
- why nog use Spotify Iphone app ass remote ?RE: new to online streaming - hfavandepas 02:48:53 03/22/17 (0)
- It's not your iPhone. It's several other factors.... - AbeCollins 11:38:57 03/18/17 (3)
- RE: It's not your iPhone. It's several other factors.... - Tadlo 18:49:30 03/19/17 (2)
- RE: It's not your iPhone. It's several other factors.... - AbeCollins 07:36:57 03/20/17 (1)
- RE: It's not your iPhone. It's several other factors.... - Jim Hodgson 16:44:18 03/21/17 (0)