In Reply to: RE: I have two DACs with I2S input... posted by Dynobot on March 17, 2017 at 17:16:21:
Is your Audio-GD DAC RJ-45 or HDMI?
My first interest is to use the HiFi Berry with the Master 11 which I mostly use downstairs from the listening room with headphone. Ethernet outlet is a few feet away so I wouldn't need a laptop to stream music. From what I understand the LMS user community has a share-ware plugin for streaming both TIDAL and QOBUZ.
I've also been led to understand that the I2S input is the preferred input to the Audio-GD DACs but I have not gone that route as it means converting the USB output of a laptop computer through an additional 'third box' which seems to defeat the purpose of a direct I2S connection.
Please keep up posted!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Raspberrry Pi HiFi Berry vs. uRendu... - Ivan303 08:01:45 03/17/17 (17)
- RE: Raspberrry Pi HiFi Berry vs. uRendu... - soundchekk 06:59:04 03/22/17 (0)
- HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Bas Horneman 08:14:09 03/17/17 (15)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Dynobot 13:07:03 03/17/17 (10)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Bas Horneman 08:42:33 03/22/17 (0)
- The HifiBerryDigi+ Pro reclocks the I2S - Bas Horneman 08:24:48 03/22/17 (1)
- PS. I have the 1.2 version which uses a seperate 3,3v regulator - Bas Horneman 05:32:12 03/23/17 (0)
- it all depends on the implementation - fmak 01:10:53 03/18/17 (0)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - slapa 15:59:23 03/17/17 (5)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Dynobot 16:27:16 03/17/17 (4)
- I have two DACs with I2S input... - Ivan303 08:28:56 03/17/17 (3)Follow Ups
- What parts are you getting from King-Wa? - Ivan303 17:43:52 03/17/17 (1)
- RE: What parts are you getting from King-Wa? - Dynobot 17:43:18 03/18/17 (0)