In Reply to: HiFi Berry can also output I2S posted by Bas Horneman on March 17, 2017 at 08:14:09:
one is HDMI the other RJ45.
Guessing the the I2S on the HiFi Berry card feeds the S/PDIF converter?
How did you make the direct connection?
THAT would be great for me as my DACs (Audio-GD Master 7 and Master 11) are reported to sound best with a direct I2S input.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Raspberrry Pi HiFi Berry vs. uRendu... - Ivan303 08:01:45 03/17/17 (17)
- RE: Raspberrry Pi HiFi Berry vs. uRendu... - soundchekk 06:59:04 03/22/17 (0)
- HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Bas Horneman 08:14:09 03/17/17 (15)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Dynobot 13:07:03 03/17/17 (10)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Bas Horneman 08:42:33 03/22/17 (0)
- The HifiBerryDigi+ Pro reclocks the I2S - Bas Horneman 08:24:48 03/22/17 (1)
- PS. I have the 1.2 version which uses a seperate 3,3v regulator - Bas Horneman 05:32:12 03/23/17 (0)
- it all depends on the implementation - fmak 01:10:53 03/18/17 (0)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - slapa 15:59:23 03/17/17 (5)
- RE: HiFi Berry can also output I2S - Dynobot 16:27:16 03/17/17 (4)
- I have two DACs with I2S input... - Ivan303 08:28:56 03/17/17 (3)