I'm on Sierra 10.12.3.
Direct Mode doesn't work on Sierra, but the program still worked.
Today it crashes every time I initiate playback, no settings or anything else have changed.
I use HQ 3.15.1, haven't had any problems with it, and it's my go to player, so I suppose it isn't a real problem for me, but I'd like to know what's going on with AV+.
I emailed AV+ support.
I may be the only one here that got the error message about Direct Mode/Sierra.
I haven't had time to see about the El Capitan move of Audio Kext to Sierra.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - AV+ is now crashing everytime- - oldmkvi 12:40:39 03/01/17 (10)
- It was an AV+ Bug! - oldmkvi 09:50:46 03/03/17 (1)
- RE: It was an AV+ Bug! - AbeCollins 13:08:50 03/03/17 (0)
- Now it works again- - oldmkvi 13:31:18 03/02/17 (7)
- RE: Now it works again- - AbeCollins 08:53:04 03/03/17 (4)
- I rebooted and even shut down computer, - oldmkvi 09:34:51 03/03/17 (3)
- RE: I rebooted and even shut down computer, - AbeCollins 13:05:49 03/03/17 (2)
- Yes, this post was before I heard from Damien. nt - oldmkvi 13:36:46 03/03/17 (1)
- Glad to hear things are back to normal. Enjoy! -nt - AbeCollins 15:43:22 03/03/17 (0)
- Sunspots and/or cosmic rays [nt] - Chris from Lafayette 00:22:53 03/03/17 (1)
- It's a possibility - AbeCollins 08:34:53 03/03/17 (0)