In Reply to: CuTF ordered. Thank You posted by Cousin Billy on January 2, 2016 at 10:04:28:
Just did an extensive search on coupling cap values.
It appears 0.22uF is the largest value we should go.
I'd like to thank Chris from VHAudio. He put up the red flag. That's service.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - MA-1 Coupling Cap upgrade - Cousin Billy 12:25:28 01/01/16 (9)
- The little yellow cap - Ralph 11:12:39 01/05/16 (0)
- RE: MA-1 Coupling Cap upgrade - Barry 13:36:06 01/01/16 (7)
- CuTF ordered. Thank You - Cousin Billy 10:04:28 01/02/16 (6)
- Opps!, ordered wrong value - Cousin Billy 07:08:11 01/03/16 (5)Follow Ups
- Opps!, ordered wrong value - Cousin Billy 07:08:11 01/03/16 (5)