A photo which Ralph sent today of someone's control unit. I should have my demo unit by week's end.
Click the image for the full size view (it's quite large).
The tube complement has changed, among other things.
From the MP-1 page on the Atma-Sphere website:
"The phono section of the new preamp has more gain and is significantly lower noise than any prior version. In fact it's so quiet that the only way we could achieve the same numbers before was with a Low Output Moving Coil step-up transformer. There is so much more output that the phono is usually at about the same level as many digital sources. The line section is now lower distortion and also has a new shunt-style Gain Trim system that allows for greater control of the gain of the line stage, so high output digital sources are no longer an issue."
So much music, so little time!This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Atma-Sphere MP-1 Mk 3.3 interior photo - Brian Walsh 19:20:52 10/27/15 (20)
- My own MP-1 Mk 3.3 arrives tomorrow! - sk 14:59:24 11/24/15 (2)
- RE: My own MP-1 Mk 3.3 arrives tomorrow! - sk 09:58:25 12/26/15 (1)
- RE: My own MP-1 Mk 3.3 arrives tomorrow! - Rushton 13:01:09 12/26/15 (0)
- It has arrived (large photos) - Brian Walsh 20:36:15 11/02/15 (8)
- free roaming washer? - Lew 08:03:53 11/24/15 (3)
- Arrgghhh! I think I know what that is,... - Lew 08:05:34 11/24/15 (2)
- So how does it sound? - plugmein 03:25:31 11/16/15 (1)
- RE: So how does it sound? - Brian Walsh 13:40:01 11/16/15 (0)
- Please correct me if I'm wrong - Cousin Billy 12:38:35 11/03/15 (1)
- RE: Please correct me if I'm wrong - Brian Walsh 12:44:16 11/03/15 (0)
- My Atma-Sphere MP-1 Mk 3.3 is on order - sk 07:16:05 10/28/15 (0)
- THAT.... - Lew 21:44:16 10/27/15 (6)
- the volume control - Ralph 09:23:25 10/28/15 (1)
- RE: the volume control - Lew 13:04:45 10/29/15 (0)
- RE: THAT.... - Brian Walsh 22:08:05 10/27/15 (3)
- RE: THAT.... - Cousin Billy 04:42:16 10/28/15 (2)
- You can get older units updated with warranty reactivation. - Ralph 09:09:16 10/28/15 (1)
- RE: You can get older units updated with warranty reactivation. - Cousin Billy 14:40:39 10/28/15 (0)