Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: went inside a harbor freight store today posted by Green Lantern on March 19, 2017 at 19:50:44:
they would be out of business. I was there last week, all the comments have summed it up well. I will say I got the cheap belt sander and have used it ten times pretty hard and no problem. cheap stuff at even cheaper prices.
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do suck seed" - Curly Howard 1936This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - went inside a harbor freight store today - Green Lantern 19:50:44 03/19/17 (10)
- obviously not below wholesale or - Awe-d-o-file 18:08:35 03/20/17 (2)
- RE: obviously not below wholesale or - painter27 20:00:17 03/20/17 (1)
- RE: obviously not below wholesale or - Awe-d-o-file 20:09:01 03/21/17 (0)
- I bought a jack hammer from them.... - Rod M 18:07:43 03/20/17 (0)
- My coworkers and I view it as... - GregK 07:12:43 03/20/17 (3)
- +3 (nt) - Sondek 16:22:36 03/20/17 (0)
- +2 - JDK 14:46:58 03/20/17 (0)
- RE: My coworkers and I view it as... - SpotcheckBilly12345 09:17:23 03/20/17 (0)
- Impressive in an uncomfortable way.. - Craiger56 22:29:30 03/19/17 (0)
- We refer to it as "China Tool"... - Steve O 20:05:00 03/19/17 (0)