Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: RE: dilutions? ahmmm something else meant? posted by painter27 on March 17, 2017 at 18:20:40:
and to discourage him from licking it!!! We do that 2-3 times a day.
Looks like it will be fine by Monday AM when we head up to the Snowy Mountains for a few days, the wife doing day walks and short walks. I -might- do some short walks but am still too tired* to attempt day walks. * ? Side effects from the permanent seed radio-therapy, and lost sleep.
Taking a few good books.
Skeptical Measurer & Audio Scrounger
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - The wonders of working from home - bullethead 17:05:08 03/15/17 (21)
- Bottom line summary: you have a job. Enjoy that and what it provides. - free.ranger 08:15:04 03/17/17 (7)
- no - bullethead 17:37:23 03/17/17 (6)
- Try the Dark Ages ofr living in Hell. Modern World even the simple things are marvels.. - 3+4=5 13:17:47 03/18/17 (1)
- RE: Try the Dark Ages ofr living in Hell. Modern World even the simple things are marvels.. - bullethead 15:22:44 03/18/17 (0)
- RE: no - painter27 18:46:08 03/17/17 (3)
- RE: The wonders of working from home - fantja 00:10:22 03/17/17 (0)
- thanks to all - bullethead 17:20:25 03/16/17 (5)
- RE: thanks to all - Bill the K 20:52:59 03/16/17 (0)
- RE: thanks to all - painter27 19:40:51 03/16/17 (3)
- RE: The wonders of working from home - srdavis2000 10:01:52 03/16/17 (0)
- RE: Unable to work at my home-job as Bird Feeder Lifeguard - kitch29 07:38:18 03/16/17 (0)
- RE: The wonders of working from home - Quint 06:59:23 03/16/17 (0)
- Did the same here the last 2 days as temps struggled to get out of the 50s - Road Warrior 20:59:32 03/15/17 (0)
- RE: The wonders of working from home - fredtr 19:38:42 03/15/17 (0)
- That can also get old. - free.ranger 18:59:34 03/15/17 (0)
- He's eating well, again. The wound looks like it's healing. We are wiping it with stuff to help that happen, - Timbo in Oz 21:31:57 03/17/17 (0)