Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
I bought a used Sony NEX-7 body. It came with this Really Right Stuff (RRS) tripod adaptor (I think?). Does anyone know how it works? And do I need an RRS tripod?
RRS Tripods are pretty darn $$$.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Really Right Stuff (RRS) adapter on camera. - FenderLover 07:27:27 03/17/17 (5)
- L-bracket quick mount - FenderLover 18:04:19 03/17/17 (0)
- RE: Really Right Stuff (RRS) adapter on camera. - geoff 11:30:50 03/17/17 (0)
- RE: Really Right Stuff (RRS) adapter on camera. - pictureguy 11:15:40 03/17/17 (0)
- A guess. - free.ranger 07:59:12 03/17/17 (0)
- another photo of RRS adapter plate - FenderLover 07:28:51 03/17/17 (0)