Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
It is early autumn here and can still be quite hot.
GGGIII had a few health moments, due to the heat in February, and became constipated and had to be cleaned out.
Last Saturday 4th he started to get very sick. Turns out he had an infected anal gland which ruptured on the way to our vet's network's Sunday clinic.
He stayed there on a drip all Sunday while they did tests to see if he was in kidney failure or not. Took him hame and back again on the Monday for another day of hydration. No Kidney failure, but he's now on Kidney food :- the K/D diet from the USA Hills pet food company.
Skeptical Measurer & Audio Scrounger
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Nearly losing Gorgeous George Greypus the IIIrd. - Timbo in Oz 19:57:46 03/13/17 (5)
- health crises are tough for all of our loved ones - mhardy6647 15:21:31 03/14/17 (3)
- RE: health crises are tough for all of our loved ones - Sondek 07:54:38 03/15/17 (2)
- we had a cat that we came within Angstroms of naming "Tralfaz"! - mhardy6647 16:31:16 03/15/17 (1)
- RE: we had a cat that we came within Angstroms of naming "Tralfaz"! - Sondek 06:56:22 03/16/17 (0)
- RE: Nearly losing Gorgeous George Greypus the IIIrd. - FenderLover 20:40:13 03/13/17 (0)