Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: RE: You do trials? posted by geoff on March 13, 2017 at 17:29:24:
Beautiful bike! The Alpina I kinda remember riding was a blue and yellow one, like the photo.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Bultaco Pursang restoration - FenderLover 08:10:42 03/13/17 (11)
- Nice time warp, thanks. They're different now - Craiger56 18:32:19 03/13/17 (2)
- RE: Nice time warp, thanks. They're different now - b.l.zeebub 06:31:21 03/16/17 (0)
- Clever - JDK 18:53:41 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: Bultaco Pursang restoration - pictureguy 15:21:22 03/13/17 (1)
- For sure! Bultaco were to the 60's-'70's what KTM has been to the 2000's! nt - JDK 17:32:04 03/13/17 (0)
- I always wanted a dirt bike - 1973shovel 11:17:27 03/13/17 (1)
- RE: I always wanted a dirt bike - FenderLover 17:12:07 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: Bultaco Pursang restoration - geoff 08:33:35 03/13/17 (3)Follow Ups
- Do you still have the Alpina? - FenderLover 17:57:12 03/13/17 (0)