Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
thanks a lot, I was searching for tin foil, particularly authentic tin foil to make a protective hat. I managed to get a roll of tin foil for about $90 from a dental supply company, I've made two hats from it, and have enough tin available to make 1 more hat.
keep in mind, aluminum foil you'll find in the supermarkets and online only amplify the signals, so tin has found its way to a very expensive and rare material, all by design.
I appreciate everyone's help before.
Edits: 03/14/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - thanks for the authentic tin foil source recommendations - bullethead 06:24:59 03/13/17 (8)
- That's a good look... -nt. - Dingojazz 12:19:19 03/13/17 (0)
- Wouldn't gold foil be better? (n/t) - FenderLover 08:13:01 03/13/17 (6)
- Good idea - bullethead 10:10:39 03/13/17 (5)
- RE: What about copper braided mesh? - kitch29 19:09:55 03/13/17 (4)
- I suggested copper when he first got the bug awhile back... - Steve O 19:53:59 03/13/17 (3)